Can anyone help this guy figure out what this symbol is?
I saw this symbol on a crazy old dude’s hat riding the 1 train. Does anyone know what it is or if it has any affiliation or meaning?
- jayavant answered: They’re a seed company. A branch of Dupont. pioneer.com/landing
- matmarrash answered: My dad’s a farmer, so I can tell you with 100% confidence that this symbol belongs to Pioneer, a seed producer.
- 18pct reblogged this from jakebphoto and added:
- 18pct answered: This is the logo for Pioneer brand grains: adairfeedandgrain.com/P…
- jakebphoto reblogged this from spaghettitree and added:
- l0velycats answered: I see these all the time. I live in Iowa, and Farmers wear it because it’s a type of Yeild or something. lolol
- fighttoinfinityandbeyond likes this
- spaghettitree posted this